Question:
if message appears that my norton antivirus subscription expired?..?
saxa
2006-02-08 23:58:33 UTC
does it mean that programs does not work any more? or it just stop to be updated? is it trick of the producer to make me buy new sofware?
Three answers:
2006-02-09 00:15:48 UTC
It means that you can no longer update it with new definitions, however, the program will still work. As time goes by though, it'll become less effective as its definitions database becomes increasingly out of date.

Use AVG Free Edition and you won't have to worry about subsciptions expiring.

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1
?
2016-08-23 10:30:00 UTC
2