Question:
i hav my sound problem since i have installed win xp to my system.please help my friends .ill be thankful to u
ali_ashish2010
2007-06-18 22:38:50 UTC
i hav my sound problem since i have installed win xp to my system.please help my friends . my chip in motherboard id alc655 and another is rtl821bl.my friend told me to do it from motherboard but i did not had my cd or else i might hav done that .if u ll solve my prblem , i ll be very thankful to u all my friends and as well as yahoo answers .please give any solution or atleast suggest any website to download that.plz
Four answers:
pstiffyinc
2007-06-18 22:43:23 UTC
You should be able to get the driver from here:

http://www.driverskit.com/freedownload/Sound_Card/Realtek/ALC650_ALC655_AC97_Audio_A3_52/15299.html
?
2016-10-19 02:58:26 UTC
win xp sp 2 is best used on a Pentium 4 or a unmarried center cpu (or till now variety), it isn't designed to paintings on a motherboard later than 2005. it would nicely be that there aren't any drivers accessible or put in on your computing device. Specify your computing device specs next time so as that we may be able to provide extra suitable solutions.
Jamie J
2007-06-18 22:48:01 UTC
Go to the manufacturer of the motherboarfd and get the newest driver, if this doesent work, disale the onboard sound and buy a 30 dollar sound blaster pci card.

pci cards are much better than onboard devices anyway.
2007-06-18 23:08:30 UTC
Install Realtek

ask ur friends to give that CD bcoz some vendors will be giving with their PC So Some of your friends is telling lies

ask them they they will definitely help you

if you have any other problems

mail me to rush2mep@yahoo.co.in