Question:
Where can I find computer game designing/creating software?
iversonfan3
2006-02-23 17:35:19 UTC
does anyone know where i can find software to create 2-D computer games? i am intrested in finding software that will allow me to create games that are not side-scrolling. one of my friends used to have a program on a CD-Rom where he could make free roaming, almost pokemon-like games. does anyone know where i could find software like this no matter how much it costs?
Two answers:
az_fybtex
2006-02-23 17:44:07 UTC
www.byond.com

trust me, very fun, great community.

FREE!!!
Anthony
2006-02-23 17:43:56 UTC
To create 2D games I would recon using Flash or Java. Both are which simple. You can get programs that make flash apps at Adobe.com. However if you are thinking full scale all out production magig in a store...well you need a huge crew and a huge variety of software.