Question:
How do u convert mpeg to dvd, so I can watch on my dvd player?
catwoman_4350
2006-03-27 01:06:37 UTC
How do u convert mpeg to dvd, so I can watch on my dvd player?
Four answers:
alchemist_n_tx
2006-03-27 01:21:51 UTC
Although I already own Nero, I wouldn't buy it for that reason only (it's quite expensive). Here's a link to a program that does it for free: http://www.digital-digest.com/software/flaskmpeg.html#downloads

edit: You do realize that almost all new/newer dvd players will play Mpeg 1 files, don't you? I would buy a new dvd player before I would buy software, since you're going to be spending more time converting than you will be enjoying.;)
phill281
2006-03-27 09:15:31 UTC
this question is answered so many times

use this http://members.dodo.com.au/~philquad/divx.rar

then burn the video_ts folder contents to a dvd-r +

with nero or something.

divxtodvd only take about 1hr per 700mb to convert.

others can take forever

good point below,i bought divx player that play mpg4\dvd,no more converting just burn to cd.
2006-03-27 09:12:07 UTC
After trying a whole bunch of programs to do this, I found the only easy way is to use Nero 7.0 Premium (Nero Vision Part). It is very easy to use and the DVDs come out good.

Download trial at:

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/nero7-demo.php
Happy Prince
2006-03-27 09:15:41 UTC