Question:
yahoo music error code: (Error Code: 15 80040241)What do I do?
riegs4@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-06 17:37:26 UTC
yahoo music error code: (Error Code: 15 80040241)What do I do?
Five answers:
Brimu
2006-03-11 13:56:53 UTC
I have the exact same problem, I believe it is we do not live in the USA. Why would this only happen to non-US residents? Well probably because of some licence agreements. I get a similar error when trying to stream songs via Overdrive on MTV.
2006-03-10 10:29:05 UTC
Error Code: 15 80040241)
schluckerbier
2016-12-13 12:17:13 UTC
Which participant you're reusing..it will be that some codec have messed the gadget .you could start up with unregistering the previos formats.deploy gSpot and discover which formats are bneing ised , unregister then and deploy this codec FFDshow .
2006-03-06 17:38:14 UTC
Just wait them out. It will be back to normal by tmm.

For now try using.. www.radiotower.com
firefox_la
2006-03-06 17:43:37 UTC
Maybe a codec problem?