Question:
How do I download and enable Adobe Flash Player?
arlie_odie
2008-11-27 18:26:52 UTC
Thanks to those who helped me with the problem of enabling Javascript. When trying to play videos I now have an error message stating that I need a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. When I down load the free version the error persists.. Any suggestions?

Thanks for all the help. arlie_odie
Three answers:
The Man 88
2008-11-27 18:37:33 UTC
Go to:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=DXLUJ

Then download and install. It is the latest version.
hawkette
2008-11-27 18:37:21 UTC
are you sure your computer is compatible? i was having trouble like that and i am not sure what i did differently that helped except maybe memory space in order for it to hold it, i had very little mg space
Smart guy
2008-11-27 18:51:57 UTC
i had the same problem but i cleared my cache and it worked

firefox users:

tools > clear private data and check everything

or

ctrl+alt+del

internet explorer users:

tools > clear browsing history and click delete all.