Question:
How do i put a degree symbol on a WordPerfect document???
steffielisa_00
2008-05-06 17:15:52 UTC
i have to put the absolute location for some countries and i dont know how to put a degree symbol HELP!!!
Five answers:
dual★moon
2008-05-06 17:24:57 UTC
Open up your character map by either navigating to Start>All Programs>Accessories>System>Character Map. Alternatively hold the Windows key and tap "R", which will bring up the Run dialog, and type "charmap" and press . Find the degree symbol and click on it. On my computer, for the Arial font, it is Row 6, Column 11. Look at the right of the status bar at the bottom of the window, and it should say

Keystroke: ALT+0176

In wordperfect, hold the ALT key and type 0, 1, 7, 6, then release ALT. This should insert a degree. Most other symbols can be inserted in this way, including accented characters. Remember that Num Lock must be ON for this to work.
2016-10-18 01:07:38 UTC
Degree Sign In Word
2015-06-21 09:15:57 UTC
For WP X7, and I m sure for other versions as well, click on Insert , select Symbol , and then select Typographic Symbols . Scroll down until you see a small circle with an underline. Insert and close and you have the degree symbol.
markroth
2017-04-05 18:45:51 UTC
Press Ctrl+W. Type 1,14. Press Enter.
Satnam R
2008-05-06 17:34:21 UTC
Hold ctrl,shift and + key (all together) and type what ever you want to such as an O for degree symbol.