Question:
I need a free DVD ripping program to back DVD's up on my hard drive. Any suggestions?
The Asker
2006-03-04 15:58:45 UTC
I need a free DVD ripping program to back DVD's up on my hard drive. Any suggestions?
Two answers:
2006-03-04 16:04:20 UTC
1. DVD decrypter (backs up files into IFO video files). If you turn file-splitting off, it won't cut out little bits of video between chapters.

2. DVD Shrink. You can save a dvd image (which would be easiest), or just save the contents into a folder.

Note: a side effect of these two programs is that they remove copy protection.
?
2016-12-07 05:56:07 UTC
i prefer to recommend you Aiseesoft DVD Ripper. it ought to honestly rip DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-a million, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. with super speedy DVD ripping velocity and ideal photograph and sound high quality. It additionally can edit the DVD video clips, which includes trim a video clip, crop the action picture, merge numerous titles or chapters into one document etc. desire provides help to!