Question:
anti-virus and anti- spyware help please help me!!!?
RUZMIR S
2007-12-08 11:11:50 UTC
I have panda bear paid version and its great but the license expires in 5months and when it does I cant have it anymore so I really need ur guys's help in finding out the best FREE anti-virus and anti-spyware software so my computer stays protected. please tell me and thank you very much.
Five answers:
Who Dares Wins
2007-12-08 11:14:59 UTC
I have listed a few antivirus, anti spyware and firewall applications that are available for download and are completely free: I will not get involved with the rights and wrongs of each package or its effectiveness or indeed the “This is best” or “This is crap” statements. Whatever you do, just make sure you have one of each type installed, updated and fully working:

Anti Virus

http://www.avira.com

http://www.free-av.com

Anti Spyware

http://www.superantispyware.com/

http://www.spybot.info/

http://www.spywareterminator.com

Firewalls:

http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/

http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/catalog/products/sku_list_za.jsp;jsessionid=HRi71O3X22ptZiFzlKj0ElCtzsHSWQsZ47cyk1NOhnXpmSlyY7f5!607154038!-1062696905!7551!7552!NONE?dc=56pus&ctry=GB&lang=en

wdw
Duane
2016-08-23 10:56:35 UTC
2
GovernorJason
2007-12-08 12:18:10 UTC
Try some of these. This is a list I have compiled of what I feel are the best free-anti-spyware/anti-malware websites. When I use them together on my system it does an excellent job in keeping it clean.

Advanced Windows Care http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html?Str=download

Ad-Aware 2007

http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

Advanced Spyware Remover

http://www.evonsoft.com/Download.htm

EMCO Malware Destroyer

http://www.tucows.com/preview/414285

Malware Sweeper

http://www.malwaresweeper.com/download.html

Spybot Search and Destroy

Spyware Begone

http://www.spywarebegone.com/download.html

Super Anti-Spyware

http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispywarefreevspro.html
MSandy
2007-12-08 11:25:20 UTC
A lot of computer manufacturers want to put McAfee on the computer. But I didn't let them put it on my newest computer.

I have found that the Norton Security Suite is a lot better. When I had McAfee, I got viruses and spyware lots of times. With Norton, I hardly have any. It constantly monotors the computer. It blocks things that would try to do something to the computer. It has my vote, hands down.
2007-12-08 11:19:19 UTC
Get AVG Anit Virus It is free and really good