Question:
do i really need and antivirus software on my pc?
2006-02-15 16:02:05 UTC
do i really need and antivirus software on my pc?
Four answers:
mrjeffy321
2006-02-15 16:08:34 UTC
Well, no, it is not required, but it sure is nice to have.

A virus getting into your computer can do some real damage and cause a lot of problems, possibly causing the loss of important files. If you dont have one, your almost asking for trouble. Having (and using) anti-virus software, although it wont prevent it 100% of the time, is just a good idea.
2014-08-14 00:50:25 UTC
CCleaner is the best tool on the market to clean up your pc. Download here http://bitly.com/1sW2iPs

It's a good free solution.
ralr2000
2006-02-15 16:25:56 UTC
If you want to have peace in your life I will tell you that is very important to have an anti virus installed in your pc, even if you don't surf the net, and I will recommend you one of the best ones is NORTON
JeiPril
2006-02-15 16:19:15 UTC
yup it is not required but if you are connected to the internet it is required