Question:
my java keeps crashing?!?!?
2007-10-12 18:54:03 UTC
Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03
Using JRE version 1.6.0_03 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner
network: Loading user-defined proxy configuration ...
network: Proxy list: http=galaxy.magicstar.net:6667
network: Proxy override: null
network: Done.
network: Loading manual proxy configuration ...
network: Done.
network: Proxy Configuration: Manual Configuration
Proxy: http=galaxy.magicstar.net:6667
Proxy Overrides:

thats the java i run please tell me a better cersion and link the site.. thanks idk why java keeps crashing
Three answers:
MLM
2007-10-12 18:58:05 UTC
Problems can occur if you are running more than one version of Java as they can cause conflicts with each other. Furthermore, Java has a nasty habit of not removing older versions when updating to the newest so you have to uninstall old versions manually.

Assuming that you are in the Administrator account, go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstall everything that says J2SE, Java and Java Runtime. Reboot (some computers require a reboot to complete the uninstall process). Then go to the site below and download the most recent version of Java.

Afterwards, in IE, go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab and scroll down to the Java section and tickmark the "Use 1.6.2 (version changes with each update) for applet". Click Apply, Click OK and reboot (a reboot is required for some computers for the settings to stick).

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

If you are using Firefox, again check to make sure that no older versions are listed in Add/Remove Programs and then install it from the webpage below.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7

Then go to Tools > Options > Content > Enable Java
2016-11-08 08:47:11 UTC
a similar element is taking place to me ugh it particularly is bs **replace** Its working lower back for me :) attempt a equipment restoration lower back to the day it replaced into working Then get carry of the java replace :)
2007-10-12 19:17:58 UTC
Try this. Install PCLinuxOS instead of Windows.