Question:
"Folder lock professional"software problem!?
2011-08-22 07:55:54 UTC
I’ve got a "Folder lock professional"software for hiding one of my folder’s data and it was working ok,but recently when I write my password it doesn't show my data just a blank virtual folder and I really need those data I’ve tried some recovery programs also,but they didn’t work eihter, please help me guys!
Three answers:
?
2011-08-22 07:59:22 UTC
Is the name of the software you are using "Folder Lock Professional"? and is it running in a Mac OS platform or in a Windows platform and what version of the OS please?

***Edit***8-23

Below is a link to a page that offers some support via questions and answers. Perhaps something here may helpl Also according to the web page it is shareware which means it would need to be purchased after 15 uses. Perhaps you have used up your 15?
2017-01-11 18:17:15 UTC
wel that's like that purely yet i will inform you d thank you to get well the assistance in basic terms open my workstation and good click on any rigidity and choose lock it with folder lock and then enter the password now at here window u will see the the locked products in basic terms unencumber all of them alongside with the rigidity and different locked information
2014-07-24 01:23:54 UTC
Hey,

Get one of the latest versions of Folder Lock. Free link http://j.mp/1k3UUjR

Give it a try