Question:
real player / adobe flash player?
Flywheel
2008-10-20 02:56:31 UTC
what is the difference between the 2 items and their functions , and do i need to have both installed on my computer. thanks in advance
Eleven answers:
MLM
2008-10-20 03:06:57 UTC
In simple terms, Abobe Flash Player is a plugin that allows you to view video content on webpages (including online gaming) whereas Real Player is an application similar to Windows Media Player that you download to your computer. You need a media playing program such as Real Player to play any content stored on your computer (such as saved music and videos).

Depending on what you want to use your computer for, chances are you need both.

Please note, Adobe Flash issues updates to address security vulberabilities every few months, so you should check to ensure you have the most recent version. Go to the Adobe Flash page below. The most recent version is 10,0,12,36. The page will display your version. if it isn't 10,0,12,36 then you need to update it.

Edit - I forgot to paste the link

http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/
2016-10-22 07:10:15 UTC
Real Flash Player
2008-10-20 03:04:28 UTC
Real Player is the equivilant to Windows Media Player. In the sense its a media centre mainly focused on streaming audio and video over the net.

On the other hand flash player is like a codec, the "flash player" is actually a file which tells your computer how to handle .swf files as apposed to it being a full blown program.

Real Player is becoming less popular these days especially since the BBC dropped the contract to use their technologies due to the mass amounts of advertising Real Player chuck out.

You dont need both however i recommend you have flash. If you want to play real player files without the bulky media centre and that annoying system tray with all the adverts then search for "Real Player Alternative Codec" this makes Windows Media Player able to read Real Player Technologies without the sluggish performance and unwanted extras. There is also a Quicktime (apples version of real player) Alternative Codec i find the codecs really handy as i dont like having to load different programs for different types of media
jimhiggins63
2008-10-20 03:26:32 UTC
As far as I understand things, Adobe Flash Player is something that your browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) uses regularly to view the zillions of things that are animated on websites (many or most are ads). It will also allow you to view video on a web page. I think it's pretty essential.

Real Player is a program that is made to access Real Player videos and audio on websites that use Real Player. Real Player downloads adware to your computer and will repeatedly make itself start automatically with your computer, slowing down the startup, even if you delete it from the startup programs list. I've uninstalled it and use whatever other program I can to view or listen to things by using "Open with" or other maneuvers. Real Player gives me a headache in my stomach.
Joseph
2008-10-20 03:04:41 UTC
If you use the internet a lot then Flash Player is a must, it plays animations on webpages. Youtube and other website use a flash format to stream videos. Real player is being less used as the years go by, I do not recommend using it as its just a waste of HD space
?
2016-10-07 04:32:18 UTC
You created a folder in you laptop pc and named as (Varius) after which you start up coach you browser to maintain you downloads in there, once you clik obtain on your browser they provide you the alternative of Open or shop, you opt for the final and element to c:desktopVarius so which you will shop your classes in it rather is unique form, and from there you may instaled or replica to anyother device and deploy and diferents device, with the aid of fact by default homestead windows run any classes and decompress un a non everlasting folder,instaled then erase they setup.
?
2017-02-20 03:33:09 UTC
1
2014-07-21 00:33:59 UTC
You can download Adobe Flash Player for free here http://bitly.com/1wDn3hw

Adobe Flash Player is an essential plugin for your browser that allows you to view everything from video to games and animation on the web.
?
2016-02-15 03:59:42 UTC
If you want to make money with binary options then this detailed educational articles and strategy guides. Go here https://tr.im/vUvMh

These will teach you to efficiently trade financial assets and increase your winning probabilities. You can implement these strategies at binary options brokers. The idea is to always choose legit and reputable brokers to avoid being scammed
2014-12-19 09:28:07 UTC
the best trading software http://tradingsolution.info

i have attended a lot of seminars, read counless books on forex trading and it all cost me thousands of dollars. the worst thing was i blew up my first account. after that i opened another account and the same thing happened again. i started to wonder why i couldn,t make any money in forex trading. at first i thought i knew everything about trading. finally i found that the main problem i have was i did not have the right mental in trading. as we know that psychology has great impact on our trading result. apart from psychology issue, there is another problem that we have to address. they are money management, market analysis, and entry/exit rules. to me money management is important in trading. i opened another account and start to trade profitably after i learnt from my past mistake. i don't trade emotionally anymore.

if you are serious about trading you need to address your weakness and try to fix it. no forex guru can make you Professional trader unless you want to learn from your mistake.
2008-10-20 03:41:41 UTC
Real Player is like Windows Media Player but supports more file types than Windows Media Player.

Adobe Flash Player is a Flash movie / animation player, also player of *.exe file that created from flash movie.

Real Player Features :

Real Player, beyond its function as an audio/video player, also contains additional features such as:

* Media Browser based on Internet Explorer which allows web browsing while playing media.

* Play list editor similar to other media players, supporting "drag and drop" and playlist randomize.

* Theater Mode (full screen mode) video playback. The paid version offers a skinnable Toolbar Mode which uses less desktop space.

* Visualizations - graphical animations or "light shows". Five are included with Real Player set-up. Others are available from Real Networks, including a 3D Visualization Plug-In Surreal.FX.

* Continuous Play (Loop multiple songs) and Shuffle Play (Play tracks randomly, however realplayer will select the random tracks in sequence eg Track 1, Track 5, Track 2, Track 6, Track 3 etc.).

* Stay on top while playing option.

* Favorites menu to save and recall media locations for files or streams.

* Equalizer and Video controls. Crossfade and Gapless playback are included in RealPlayer Plus.

* Media library allows organization of media through track tagging and editing. The Premium version adds Audio Converter to convert between RealMedia, MP3, AAC, Windows Media, and WAV formats, and others.

* Recording audio, (RealPlayer Plus only) which records audio via a sound card.

* LivePause pauses streaming video clips without having to stop the buffering.

* Version 10.5 included Harmony technology, making the Music Store compatible with iPod and Windows Media DRM-compatible players.

* Both the basic and the plus version can burn CDs. The current burning technology is powered by NPI; formerly it was powered by Adaptec (Roxio). The free version can burn audio and data CDs; the premium version burns MP3 CDs.

* CD ripping into AAC (in MP4) (32 kbit/s - 320 kbit/s) (default), Real Audio 10 (32 kbit/s - 320 kbit/s), MP3 (32 kbit/s - 320 kbit/s), Real Audio Lossless, WAV (1411 kbit/s), Windows Media Audio (Requires Windows Media Player 10 installed) (64 kbit/s - 192 kbit/s) formats.

* RealPlayer Music Store allows users to locate, preview, and purchase songs, which cost $0.49 to $0.99.

* SuperPass - paid access to premium recorded and live video broadcasts. In the U.S., content like CBS Big Brother 24/7 is provided for a fee of around USD$39.99. For Europe (except UK), this includes live broadcasts of BBC World Europe, Al Jazeera English, CNN International Europe, Euronews in seven languages, BBC News recent news clips, MTV UK music clips, and custom content from SportsNews TV, RealTV, Vidzone, and Comedy Time. Costs 17.50 € per month.

* Video Download - version 11 for Windows allowed users to download videos from sites such as YouTube and store them on their computer in Flash Video format.

Adobe Flash Player Features

* 3D effects

* Custom filters and effects

* Advanced text support