Question:
I need details about .net.In this what are language we has to learn for programming side? By Alamu.?
alamuvasanth
2005-12-16 03:37:49 UTC
I need details about .net.In this what are language we has to learn for programming side? By Alamu.?
Two answers:
Deobrat
2005-12-16 04:04:21 UTC
.NET is the next generation computing platform introduced by Microsoft. Now it is an ECMA standard.

The way it has been designed, makes it language independent. Meaning that, you can program .NET using any Object Oriented Language. By now, more than 70 languages have a compiler for .NET.

But, if you want to be with the software giant, you should consider learning C# (if you belong to the C family - C++, Java etc.) or VB.NET (if you belong to the B family - Basic, Visual Basic etc.).

My personal lanugae of choice is C#.

You can consult

http:msdn.microsoft.com

for more info on .net and other related technologies, or else, you can drop me a mail, I'll get you thru with tips on .NET
r3dm0
2006-03-14 02:39:45 UTC
i'd love to learn C# but i'm already spendin so much time and fun with vb.net, its so much easier than that ol' nasty C language

R3dm0