Question:
Which is the best media player?
Anirudh Koul
2005-12-14 13:56:10 UTC
Please mention your preference comparing viz a viz other players in terms of features, looks, performance, memory and other issues.
Three answers:
rebootjac
2005-12-14 15:30:45 UTC
You asked this question in the software subselection. I'm going to assume you wanted to know about software solutions.

The best software I have come across is VLC (Video LAN Client) which plays lots of video files. It really stinks for audio files though but it does play them. The reason it stinks for audio files, is because it lacks sophisticated features like a music library that Winamp implements for organization.

Therefore, for music software.. and if you are serious about organization, I would recommend Winamp or something sophisticated like Musicmatch Jukebox, J.River's Media Center, or even Windows Media Player.
losergirlx113
2005-12-14 22:04:37 UTC
I think the best media player is an Ipod. I don't own one but people who do own them say they are really cool and convenient!
ohaheheheheh
2005-12-14 22:55:39 UTC
I would say it is a tie btwn media player and real player...