Question:
Which website will help me most? am a MAYA student(model and animation), in INDIA.?
dido
2006-01-28 07:49:39 UTC
..and also send me a suitable configuration that can run MAYA with an ease. with high rendering speed, high graphix, etc.... ** if possible mention the prise (separately or in combination) **.....
Three answers:
dany
2006-01-29 09:47:53 UTC
as an advice if your english is good you can use 3dmax's help tutorial or maya's because 3Dbuzz is NOT free.

trust me if you're interested use the help
duniya
2006-01-28 09:21:28 UTC
Just go to: http://www.3dbuzz.com/

There are some good video tutorials on Maya for free to download. Those will be the best solution for you.
daouk
2006-01-28 09:03:47 UTC
there are sspecial student offers at less than 5% OF ACTUAL COST