Question:
Still looking for a good low cost or free photo editing tool-anyone?
Simon says
2006-02-28 16:10:49 UTC
Trying to find one with all the good features but is easy to use...
Six answers:
Ole R
2006-02-28 17:33:09 UTC
Gimp is the best free photo editing tool you can get your

hands on it can do the same things photoshop can
?
2016-05-20 09:34:23 UTC
Hi Get a free vergen from Rocxio. com
Jolly
2006-02-28 16:40:49 UTC
I'd recommend the free program called IRFAN VIEW, available at:

http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967
2006-02-28 16:29:06 UTC
"Paint" comes with most Mictosoft operating systems, also try "Microsoft Office Picture Manager"
♫♪♫ PINKY ♫♪♫
2006-02-28 16:12:14 UTC
when you buy HP printers or scanners the disk comes free with it. if you dont have any hp hardware I would try going to the HP website and downloading it.
Spyder
2006-02-28 16:54:34 UTC
This app worked pretty good for me when I used it a few years ago.

http://www.lview.com/download.htm